Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Billedeaux’s Cajun Kitchen is the best place to spend your leisure time tasting delicious food and enjoying the nice atmosphere. After visiting our restaurant you will definitely have a wish to come back!
Adress: 2633 Fruge St, Lake Charles, LA 70615
Phone: (337) 439-9944
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingNo
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelQuiet
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
Not pretentious is a good description. I had gumbo and the boudin balls and they were fantastic. Gumbo was better than anything I’ve had in New Orleans. I’ll be back next time I’m nearby!
Good food. Great sausage. Best tasso and jerky in town. VERY smokey.
Fast service, good food, reasonable price
Chicken and gumbo were great. This was a, hey, let’s get something to eat. Let’s stop here. We hear the lunch rush. Food was great, hot and came out fast.
Good food fair price quick service, recommend